Saturday, October 22, 2005

When you're mad, it is so easy to say things, to decide. Because you have all the guts to throw away that person, for good. But when that temporary emotion is gone and no longer lingers in your heart, you start to feel the real thing. Without any complications, you start to see through it all... that you still love him. Delete the word still. You really love him after all. That's my biggest problem. Saying things as if these are instant conclusions, when in fact, they are just products of my rotten emotions, things that pollute my system which tell me, forget him! You hate him! You don't love him! Sounds real, right? But when you look into the deepest part of your heart, you want to cry it out. You want to tell him, "Mahal naman kita e. 'Kaw lang e, lagi mo ako ginagalit." But think about it. Is that how easy you fling bad words to your loved ones when you are hurt? When you are controlled by your emotions, you exactly do the same thing I said. It's so easy to get mad, to tell hurting words, but when we are already in our right mind, we brood over what we've said. And we wish we had not been mad. My point is, why do we get mad? What is it that triggers this kind of pollutive emotion? Is is too much expectation? Is it our ego? Is it frustration? Or we just have to question ourselves if we really are in-love with our partners. I could not give an answer either, because when I get mad, I think dark thoughts that lead to hatred. But when I miss the person, I began to reconsider. I call it attachment sometimes, but why then I feel this way if I don't really love the person? Isn't it good to break free from his hold if he's no longer the love of your life? But why then you feel low without him in your life? Maybe that is what they call love. Will you think of what you feel, too? Maybe you can give me enlightenment about this thing. You are my life You are my life For in every day you are my sun And every night, my lullaby Yours are words that speak of beauty, Of sweetness, kindness and love You are my life And as you smile I live a day A day of joy and peace Shadows fade into the night And they are lost so far away You are my life And for you I shall always live Forever shall I sing and praise For from your love I now exist In eternal life of wondrous bliss Hindi na kita mahal Minahal kita ng buong puso ko Sagad-sagaran, hanggang buto Kulang na yata ay maglupasay Para lang hindi na tayo magkawalay. Pero anong ginawa mo? Sinaktan mo, binalewala mo Inapak-apakan ang puso kong Walang ginawa kundi magmahal sa'yo. Kung sakaling isang araw mauntog ka At mamalayan mong nag-iisa ka Na ang pinagpalit mo sa'kin Ay wala palang kuwenta kung tutuusin, Ito lang ang masasabi ko: "Sorry na lang pero pinili mo 'yan, Pagkatapos ng pagkatagal-tagal Sa totoo lang, HINDI NA KITA MAHAL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home